Worked on it for a couple of days and then it got too damn hot. Can't be painting during the day inside when it's 96 degrees outside and the whole house is closed up tight to keep out the heat. I know acrylics are pretty safe, but still, I require ventilation.So yeah, kinda fun. I'd like to go in with graphite or prismacolors and mess with details and silliness. But now that the weather is cooling, I need to be working on the bigger paintings I have planned/need to finish. I'm slacking off far too much.
I'm thinking about FIDM... the $$$ is terrifying though. *sigh* Dunno what I'm doing. I think I'll take an online html class at the JC. Maybe advanced etching. Maybe silkscreen. Ugh. Too many things on my mind and no real direction. Same ol' same.
Harry Potter in a week. T______T
I think I'll go through an entire box of Kleenex before the movie even starts. But I know, once it's all said and done, I'll be walking out of the theater like this...

No comments:
Post a Comment