
Weeeeeeeeeee!!!
I've taken four prints so far. The burr is standing strong, which bodes well as I more forward. Some background to add. Then the transfer onto the second plate, aquatint, and color decisions. Double-drop headaches beyond that.
Since I've found a method of taping my fingers that seems to prevent my swelling problems... I am a lot more inspired to work. Or at least I'm not as scared as I was.
I have three 'braincrack' plates sucking up grey matter.
- 'For science!'. A high contrast twist on the Tree of Life.
- 'Flight'. To a child, a large box is conveyer to every surreal landscape imaginable.
- 'Regatta'. A steampunk vision inspired by the yearly, local, and upcoming Handcar Regatta.
Getting a new 23" monitor for the computer. Excited!
Diablo III is in beta. So jealous watching some testers uploading gameplay videos. Eeee!
Too many projects going all at once. Needing to sprint to keep up. I might be headed for a youtube-worthy faceplant, but I'll just forge ahead anyhow!
<3 Too many projects going all at once. Needing to sprint to keep up. I might be headed for a youtube-worthy faceplant, but I'll just forge ahead anyhow!
No comments:
Post a Comment