This low point of my life is agonizing and perpetual.
BUT the panic attacks are less and less frequent. I've been able to eat fairly normally for the last couple of months. My body is compensating by being hungry all the time, so I'm trying to keep up with it. I was hanging around 95lbs there for a while. *shudder* Scary.
Better.
I think I'm going to dig up that site I made for Kpop fans/newbs. It's just basic HTML/CSS from a class project, but now I'm thinking it could be useful for the uninitiated. Adding a few things here and there. Making a few fun graphics 'cause my fingers are happily deflated currently. So, yeah, I think I'll put that up soon. Mostly for the lulz.
On that note... lulz...
Cultural note: In Korea (and Japan), ladies send chocolates to the dudes they are fond of on Valentine's. The dudes return the favor (or not) on White Day in March. So, the chocolate-begging is standard comedy for guys on Valentine's.
A lot of the humor is lost on non-Korean speakers since Jaejoong and Yoochun are channeling their ancient Korean acting roles with the fierce language of nobility during the Joseon Dynasty.
Oh, and Junsu singing a cappella. That, too. T___T
My three favorite themes from his musicals: Mozart's love song to Constanze, Joon's desperate grief of missing Lin while stuck in the Vietnam War, and Death's seduction of the Empress Elisabeth of Austria.
Brotherhood and solidarity, joy and openness and the capacity to endlessly tease each other...
The burden and darkness was seen so easily over the last few years, but now... Light-hearted. Radiant. Fun.
Laughter.
So much laughter.
Junsu EU KYANG KYANG-ing up a storm, knocking over the microphone pack, and barely able to breathe for laughing so hard...
Priceless.
Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment