![]() |
| The Red Ocean returns to the Dome in full force! |
Juventus v. Bayern and Barca v. PSG in the morning. Big UCL matches.
Really want to see Zlatan and Messi going head-to-head.
BUT...
Instead I'm listening to a live audio stream straight from the Tokyo Dome.
JYJ have returned after 4 years of hell to play a series of sold-out shows.
It's Day 1 and a very dedicated Chinese fan is streaming it.
I love technology. It makes the World so small.
I also love Japanese fans for being so reverently quiet during performances and dialogue bits.
Jaejoong just riled up a gender war. Called out the fanboys to yell. Then the ladies. Hilarity.
The feelz though... the feeeeeeelz. It's an event of special magnificence.
I started crying as soon as the feed started. Eep.
Ahem.
Real Madrid's CL match against Galatasaray on Wednesday.
That'll be... fun? Terrifying? I'll hope for fun and leave it at that.
Oh geez~~
They're singing Fallen Leaves now.
Seriously real-time feelz.
Save me, Kleenex!
I'm going to wetly hiccough myself to bed... after the encore. ^^
JYJ 愛してるよ!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment