Monday, August 2, 2010

LP/FM

Diving headlong into another fandom. Linkin Park.

The first is ooold. I stole images from Hybrid Theory, Meteora, etc. This is all acrylic on canvas.


I made this for the Fort Minor show I went to in 2006. Same process as the one above. Most of the designs are Mike Shinoda's from the album artwork. I was lucky enough to attend the meet & greet. Mike signed in the middle. Holly Brook is nearby. Takbir and Cheapshot are top left. Bobo from Cypress Hill is bottom right. Great show. One of the best nights of my life.


In 2005 the Linkin Park Underground had a collage contest. This was my entry. Mike chose it as the winner. I got to thank him at the show I mentioned above... hence the 'great work' with his siggy. Sweet dude. Mike is good people. I couldn't even list the materials that are in this one. I'll just say mixed media.

No comments:

Post a Comment