Monday, December 9, 2013

At a blistering pace...

U-Verse installed.
HD Youtube videos now take like 3 seconds to load.
Watched Arsenal vs. Everton this morning on the new HD channel.
G.L.O.R.I.O.U.S.

I'm shitting bricks here.
Oh, and Mesut scored again, though Arsenal drew. Everton is very strong right now.
Two goals in two games. Whew! Get it, MÖ!

Eventually, I'll be up on Society6, but I've heard better things about Fine Art America for quality. Giving them a try while I'm green to the Print On Demand kind of shops. Learning the ropes.
First two prints I've put up are the old Calla Lilies print I did in silkscreening and the piece I've been working on for the last month. I'mma try these links they provide...

Photography Prints Sell Art Online

Asparagoose!
Pretty jazzed with how he turned out. Had a nice test-print done at Costco last week and it looks so goooood! Joy! Still figuring out the pricing over there. You set your own markup and there's kind of a learning curve. I set everything pretty low compared to the general averages on the site, but I might lower some of the smaller size prints. We'll see. Exciting regardless
I'd like to make the asparagoose a part of a series. I just have to think of more mash-ups. Lol.
He makes me giggle.

KPOPPY 2.0 is almost complete. A couple more graphics and updates.

Junsu is singing with Lyn on a forthcoming track. DREAM COLLABO FOR THE WIN!
I love Lyn and I love her love for Junsu. Haha. She's adorable.

We've had freezing temperatures and rain here for the last few days. I'm fretting about the birds. :\

And good lord... my nephew is THE cutest. MOST cutest. Starting to make lots of noise and trills. He's like a blackhole of cute... gravitating all things to him to gaze in awe... at the cute.

>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment