My room is in need of some refreshment and restructuring.
IKEA happened. Been planning this out for a couple months.
Got everything on Monday and built it all over the last couple days.
These two 2 x 2 KALLAX shelves. They will go back-to-back with some kind of scrap wood fit across the whole top as an artsy work surface. There will just be two of the drawer inserts on one side.
Next, this tall 2 x 4 KALLAX will go in my closet with the other two drawer inserts in there somewhere. Mostly for clothing/linen storage. I'm not a fan of closed-in dressers.
Champion's League game in the background. Lol. Arsenal got beat by Dortmund. :(
I'll be cleaning the hell outta the room tonight and tomorrow. Then I'll move everything in and I'M SO EXCIIIITED. Feels good to get a proper clean-out going after so much has just built up and idled over the last few years while my life fell apart.
I'll take some more pictures when it's all moved in and stocked. Woo!


No comments:
Post a Comment