Surprise surprise, a Junsu post.
Two teasers in the last few days.
The first:
The second:
So aside from the general screaming and utter delight... I'm making some guesses as to what the concept is. Of course, it could just be purely aesthetic choices, but I think there is a thread here related to some of Junsu's recent interests. I believe his performance as Dracula is the key.
Considering that, I'm wondering if it is a Man from Earth kind of narrative. Junsu is an immortal character. He's living through many eras as a tribal 'caveman', a gladiator, a wealthy figure/aristocrat in a robot apocalypse... and possibly with his own little horde of minions who do his bidding in each of these periods.
It would be extremely cool if it's something along those lines. Could be something else entirely and that would be equally cool. That's just going to be my prediction for now.
That audio clip gives me chills every time.
I'm so damn excited about this thing it cannot properly be verbalized.
No comments:
Post a Comment