FINGER STATUS:
Back to the usual hints of pink. Even the thumb scar might disappear completely.
Getting back to drawing this week. Woo!
And in other wonderful news...
TABLO AND JUNSU.
MY JOY IS INEXPRESSIBLE.
INEXPRESSIBLE DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A WORD.
WELL, IT IS NOW.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF.
There are a number of people on the list of dream Junsu collaborators, but the top of said list looks like this:
- Junsu and Hyukjae
- Junsu and Tablo
- Other people...
Considering that Hyukjae will likely be impossible until he leaves SME, Tablo is the number one choice of all possible dream collabos.
They "collabed" back in 2007-ish for the Samsung Anyband commercial stuff along with BoA and Jin Bora. Surely none of them had much creative control about the project other than Tablo writing his own lyrics (I assume). Anyway, I've always wanted a DBSK/Epik High collab... or a JYJ/Epik High collab more recently, but DUDE, I WILL TOTALLY TAKE TABLO/JUNSU.
I'LL TAKE THAT ALL DAY LONG.
We have a few preliminary teaser images for Junsu's album to be released March 3rd. Also the tracklist. Also a few details. Naul and Dok2 are listed as other collaborators (OMG NAUL). We've been told it will be a 'huge transformation' somehow. Diverse genres is a guarantee. Ballads and R&B and dance pop... And the title track 'Flower' is the one with Tablo.
Supposedly, Flower is 'baroque hip-hop' with strings AND a choir AND Tablo AND Jung Sun-ah of Mozart/Dracula fame. I don't know wtf baroque hip-hop will be, but I'm down for that, whatever it is. Tablo is fucking Tablo. And Sun-ah is a super talented babe with a voice that thrills me.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF.
THIS ALBUM MIGHT ACTUALLY KILL ME.


No comments:
Post a Comment