Saturday, December 10, 2011

A backward glance...

My fingers were cranky and then I went and drew a soft-ground abstract thing. My index finger is back to being a sausage and my middle finger is well on its way. I wanted to draw one more soft-ground plate, too, a hot air balloon similar to one I did for a recent commission. Since I can only balance tools/utensils between my thumb and palm... that probably won't happen. At this point, I'm looking at a future of web-design, because I can't keep killing my hand with drawing and painting.

So, while I wallow in finger-swelling misery for the last week of class, I'll post these. Did them during the painting class I took last year. We only had a model once I think. It's the only time I've ever painted the figure from life, which is kinda sad. Still feel pretty terrible at drawing/painting figures. Have never practiced enough. As far as my hand problem is concerned... I won't be getting more practice anytime soon.







Went back a forth with a Blogger Help dude... eventually he suggested I contact Google Apps. Did that, but it's probably going to take forever to hear back. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment