Friday, December 2, 2011

Change in the air...

I should be in bed. 3:17am. Eep!

Printing lab in seven hours, which means I have to be awake in five. Been up all night figuring out blogs and potential website domains. The HTML/CSS class has definitely shoved me in the direction of trying to get a real site up for my work... in a more commercial sense. So, yeah. The domain will be changing here, among other things.

Left: Wild abstract plate that took four long acid baths with soft-ground and different things painted out. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. Printed one proof with orange, which was kind of interesting.


Right: Science plate edition!

The main reason I'm going to the open lab is to print this puppy. I think I'm at six so far. Should get four more... if I don't sleep through the lab hours. Must sleep! The goal is four more Science editions plus I want to try a transparent roll with it. A different look. AND THEN, if I have time (and some extra brain cells) I want to do a couple more iterations of those deep bite abstract prints I did in the Spring. I had a vision of rolling them up with pale gray and an orange linear gradient stripe... can't shake it until I try it. Might not work with ink, but it looked awesome in Photoshop. We'll see.

Need to update my Flickr photostream and put that to better use.
Aigoo, so much to do!

Oh, and my fingers are still problematic... I'm just... yeah... pretty fed up...

Thanksgiving was nice, by the way. ^^
Bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment